Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adding Flowers to Sun Garden

I can't even believe I am thinking flowers...it is raining and snowing right now! Last weekend we got tons of snow...what is wrong with this planet?! My husband gave me the task this morning of figuring out what plants to use to spruce up our landscaping and I am on it! This summer we would like to add some color to the front of our house. The front landscaping currently consists of 2 burning bushes, 3 ewes, and some spirea.

I *heart* Dahlias!!! Love, love, love them! Look at the cool dahlias I found. And, how cool is the "Red Hot Poker"?! Don't you love the name?! Hee,hee...

1. Blue Sea Holly
2. Seattle Dinner Plate Dahlia
3. Tahiti Sunrise Dahlia
4. Magnus Coneflower
5. Red Hot Poker
6. Double Decker Coneflower

Front Garden - Full Sun
Front Garden - Full Sun by Mbruning on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment