Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Workouts I am Loving

I am a big fan of Exercise TV {On Demand} through my cable company.  There are so many new workouts that you can try for FREE!  I have found two that I am really loving.

The first is Jackie Warner's Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training.  If you follow the link you can watch a preview of the video.   She breaks down and works each of the major muscle groups of the body and you feel the burn!   This workout is about 45 minutes long, so it is pretty easy to sneak into my schedule.  I am going to try to do it 3 times a week for the month of March to get toned up for Spring.


This morning I tried the YogaWorks - Beginner AM/PM.  I forgot how good it feels to start the day with a little yoga!  It felt especially good to stretch my sore muscles after last night's Jackie workout.  This is a great beginners yoga workout.  The instructor is great and very easy to follow.  This workout is about 40 minutes, as well.  I plan on doing this a couple of times a week for the month of March, along with Jackie's workouts.



So, go check out your On Demand and see if you have Exercise TV and try a new workout for free!  

No comments:

Post a Comment