Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cleaning and Organizing

The holidays are over and I am trying to get my house back in order.  We took down the tree and I feel a little less cluttered now.  I had my carpets and furniture professionally cleaned yesterday and it all looks brand new!  However, we are starting potty training on Friday and according to my hubster's aunt, we did that backwards.  I clearly wasn't thinking.  Luckily, most of the potty training will take place where we have wood floors! :) Wish me luck!

We had a beautiful Christmas!  I haven't seen a white Christmas like this one in quite some time! And, I don't think it will be melting any time soon.

Here are a few photos from Christmas...





Now, on to getting organized and getting our new years resolutions underway.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment