Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Goals



Hello world!  My bloggie hiatus is over.  Now, back to business!  We spent the majority of the long, new years weekend inside potty training.  I really was not looking forward to potty training,  but it has been surprisingly enjoyable.  Yes, I think I just used "potty training" and "enjoyable" in the same sentence.  It was just three years ago when we brought our new baby home and were homebound and bonding with our new little bundle of joy...and now we are homebound and bonding in a new way.  It is so exciting to see how excited my little man gets every time he goes on the potty.  It is such a sense of accomplishment and so fun to see that excitement in his big blue eyes!  We dance around and have a potty party, so much fun!  There, I said it again.

I can check that one off my list - potty training - DONE!  Well, at least started.

Here are a few of my 2010 Goals:

1.  I will make a monthly budget and STICK to it.
2.  I will plan my weekly meals based on sales ads and coupons. I will make healthy, well-balanced meals for my family.
3.  I will create a calm, organized and lovely home for my family.  De-clutter areas in my home that could be better utilized for toy storage, etc.
4.  I will work out at least 3 times per week.
5.  I will eat more fruit, veggies and drink 64 oz of water daily.
6.  I will learn more about how my camera works and take more photos.  Learn more photoshop, but not relying on it to fix photos, just to enhance photos.
7.  I will learn how to make candles.  I would like to make my own candles in old, antique jars or containers found at antique stores.  Also, find more time to go to antique stores.
8.  I will blog more.
9.  I will get my skincare figured out.  My skin is so dry, but oily at the same time and breaking out.  I need to get it figured out!
10.  I will spend less time on computer.

What are your goals for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment