Friday, October 23, 2009

Work-Out Review - Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred

I love to workout.

Making it a priority is hard when you have a family
...and facebook...and a blog...

My attention span to any one workout is only about 2 weeks.

I have a lot of videos.

So, if you are like me and have a hard time making it to the gym, I thought I would give you my opinion of some of the more popular at-home workouts out there.



If you have ever watched The Biggest Loser, then you know that Jillian is a no-nonsense trainer. She does not cut any corners on this workout either. It is a very effective workout.

I like that it is only 30 minutes long. In this thirty minutes, you are completing sets of cardio, weight training and ab work. Again, she doesn't mess around.

It is called The 30 Day Shred, but you do need to take a least a day of rest between workouts. I think it would be even more effective if you were to add a cardio session between workouts. Once you complete 10 days of Level One then you can move on to Level Two and so on.

I enjoyed this workout and occassionally mix it back into my routine. If you want a kick-butt workout at home, you should try it!

Are there any workouts that you recommend trying? I always love trying new things.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment