Monday, November 16, 2009

Dog Photography

I love dogs!  I love all the wonderful, goofy expressions that they make.  I also really enjoy getting those expressions on camera. 

The young ones are not the easiest of models! I recently had the opportunity to take photos of a friend's parent's puppy, whom they love like their third, much younger child. She is fiesty and that tongue just kept growing the whole time.  She does not sit still for a moment.  This was quite the challenge and I am happy that we got some framers!

Here is the money shot...



I really like this one too.



And, a few more...





I was able to snap a few of my friend's dogs.  Sweet girls.  Much older and calmer.



Heidi Ho...


And, the Maise Mo-Mo Chow-Chow...


I had to throw in a few of my Mutts as well...

Mr. Schuster Pooster...


Last, but certainly not least, the crazy Emma Em.


No comments:

Post a Comment