Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feeling Inspired

Where have I been? How have I gone this long without knowing about mini Boden?! Let's face it, shopping for boys clothes just isn't a whole lot of fun. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, but it is so hard to find fun, funky, cool clothes for boys.

Boden is a European company, so you can only order by catalog or via an in-home trunk show. So, if I can figure out how to host one of those, I will be all over it.

I am feeling really inspired by these shirts. I wonder if I can craft up my own little applique monster (for my little monster). Hmmm...what do you think?




And, seriously, how cute are these sock friends?! I will be making some of these soon. I will post pics.

Now, I can't not mention how incredibly cute the girls's clothes are...love this!



So, check it out for yourself - BodenUSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment